This charming brick and stone rambler home nestled in the heart of much desired Aquia Harbor neighborhood is loaded with style. Step onto your wrap around stone and wrought iron porch, perfect for a relaxing evening watching the sunset. The main level features 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath and sits on a hill side corner lot with two car garage (large enough for storage or workshop)! Upon entering, the large foyer opens to the living room with bay window or family room / den with large stone fireplace, beamed ceilings and wet bar. Down the hall leads you to your primary suite featuring a walk in closet, vanity and separate soaking tub. The finished basement has a large family room with 1/2 bath and adjoining room with a closet. Both feature walk out access to a patio and yard. Great for an in-law suite! The large eat in kitchen features Kitchen Aid appliances, sub zero refrigerator, and 6 burner island cooktop. Butlers pantry with plenty of cabinet space and counter tops and built in desk. Off the kitchen is washer / dryer with 1/2 bath. Vintage wallpaper throughout. Aquia Harbor is a gated community with many activities and amenities. Baseball field, basketball courts, boat dock, boat ramp, community center, tennis courts, dog park, golf course, club house, horse trails, jogging paths, picnic area, outdoor pool, soccer field, playground, volley ball courts, lake access. Close to I-95, Route 1, commuter lot, stores, hospital, schools, just 15 minutes from Quantico Base.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,146 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Security System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Porch, Wrap-around Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, No Thru Street, Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Marina/Marina Club, Pier/Dock, Pool Mem Avail, Reserved/Assigned Parking, Riding/Stables, Security, Tot Lo
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price